This project focuses on the consolidation of two campuses onto one, resulting in the renovation of 85,000 sf and a major addition of 100,000 sf.
Key features of the project include:
- Analysis of the needs of both high school and adult ed student populations, including how to achieve separation and improve security and flow of building and site.
- Complete facility assessment of both buildings.
- Multiple days of observation to understand what was working and what wasn’t.
- One or more meetings with leadership and staff members at every level.
- Surveying of constituent groups to determine overall goals that address the rapidly changing needs of education.
- Educational visioning with cross representational group with a focus on what education will look like in the future.
To view a walkthrough of the new building, visit our YouTube Channel here.