After the successful passage of a bond issue, SHP was hired to complete a $55M building program, touching five schools in the district.
Key features of our work for the district include:
• A 21,000 sf addition to Donovan Elementary school, providing additional classroom space needed to eliminate the exterior modular classrooms needed to accommodate the student population.
• A 16,000 sf addition providing 13 additional classrooms and restroom facilities to Bowman Primary School, completed in conjunction with a new roof and new computer lab within a current space in the school.
• The complete renovation of Berry Intermediate, including complete technology upgrades and air conditioning added, as well as a 1,500 sf addition.
• The 10,000 sf addition to Lebanon High School, featuring general classrooms, a new science lab and physical health classroom.
• A new 124,000 sf Lebanon Junior High School, built on the former site of the original school. The facility offers a Student Research Center, and a main and auxiliary gym.