SHP Leading Design has completed a variety of projects on campus including:
- The renovation of the 65,000 SF Seton Hall, transforming old-style dorm rooms into two and four bedroom apartment-style suites along with student lounge spaces.
- The renovation of the 20,000 SF art building including new offices, studio/classrooms and gallery space with an open learning atmosphere to prepare students for real-world professional environments.
- A variety of improvement projects including renovation to the food court, nursing lab and science lab.
- A new 200 car parking garage addresses the increasing demands and limited space on campus.
- The phased campus development resulted from a Master Plan study completed by SHP that integrated significant stakeholder input to make the College more competitive and attractive.