The design of a 16,000 sf addition on Southern State’s Fayette Campus improves the visibility of the campus and creates a more welcoming building while providing needed program space.
Our service features:
- Review and validation of the complete program of spaces including the number and square footage requirements for classroom, lab and office space, and other functional requirements (technology, security, etc.).
- Evaluation of existing building including HVAC operational issues, functional layout, and circulation issues within the building.
- Evaluation of site issues including circulation, parking and campus growth needs.
- Design of Classrooms, a Chemistry Lab, Biology Lab, Prep Lab, a Community Room, Bookstore and Offices
- Parking lot repaving and lighting project on main campus, as well as a study addressing lab ventilation safety in the chemistry and biology labs on all four campuses.