Construction was recently completed on this new 18,500 sf preschool–Phase 6 of the District’s Master Plan.
Key features include:
- A radiant heat system built into the floor, resulting in energy savings and a comfortable environment for the young students.
- An open courtyard with an interactive outdoor learning classroom.
- Play areas throughout the courtyard that provide a safe and protected space.
- Classrooms daylit by roof monitors that adjust according to outside conditions.
- Extended learning areas for smaller group sessions and impromptu lessons.