After assisting the district in successfully passing a $148M bond issue in 2012, SHP is finalizing a $268M building program that includes an addition and renovation to Franklin Heights High School that remakes the building.
Key features of Franklin Heights High School include:
- Flexible, project lab space open to the corridor with operable, acoustic glass walls, supporting expansion when needed and keeping things quiet when necessary.
- Classroom technology supports group work and shared learning experiences.
- Highly visible, easily accessible computer labs deliver a safe environment for off hours work.
- An extensive ROTC support space, an industrial technology lab and a business lab for the school’s specialized programs.
- A student-run bookstore offering apparel and spirit merchandise provides real-world business experience.