Three identical elementary schools to serve 900 K-5 students each deliver highly flexible environments that build an excitement for learning.
Key features include:
- Each grade has its own learning community comprised of six classrooms that surround an extended learning area. Two small group rooms and a teacher collaboration space complete each community.
- Connecting two learning communities, a flexible room with a fully foldable glass-door partition, offers additional ELA, meeting or classroom space.
- The site doubles as a learning space with three courtyards, green roofs and Wi-Fi access.
- Even the stairwells reinforce learning with book quotes, math equations and character development sayings on every step.
- Metal panels and colored glazed blocks deliver a less institutional exterior design. Blocks of color define and reinforce entries as well as areas within the building.